is a Canadian intellectual property (IP) firm representing local and international clients ranging from small businesses to multinationals. Its services are offered in English and in French and include:
- Preparing, filing (direct or national phase entry if applicable) and prosecution of patent applications for inventions and industrial design patent registrations in Canada, USA, international/PCT and anywhere else around the world
- Patentability, infringement, validity, freedom-to-use, state of the art searches, studies, analyses and reports
- Intellectual property advice, strategy and due diligence
- Expert reports and Court appearances
- Other types of IP protection
Your trusted IP partner.
Legal Notice | Copyright © 2017 MORIN IP/PI | All rights reserved - Tous droits réservés.